AESIF seeks to promote
the automation entance systems industry as a whole and
believes that by giving balanced consideration to both
people within the industry and the end consumer, the entrance
automation industry will develop at a faster rate and
be able to better serve its customers. Their aims are:
- Promote quality and safety through:
- The qualification of companies.
- The training, qualification and reward of
- Attracting and retaining quality employees.
- Promote the compliance of all electrical and related
installation work to relevant standards and supporting
the affiliation of the J I B Electro- technical Certification
Scheme (ECS) to the Construction Skills Certification
Scheme (CSCS) and introducing the AESIF Identification
- Encourage the adoption of beneficial new technologies
and installation practices.
- Influence the market to ensure that there is an
equitable commercial environment.
- The Automatic Entrance Systems Installers
Federation has the following objectives:
a) To be a central representative
body to put the views of installation & manufacturing
companies to governmental departments and agencies,
parliament, the European Commission and other relevant
b) To be a research and statistical
centre, to aggregate and publish statistics, and to
provide analysis on installation & manufacturing
and other relevant market information.
c) To be a technical centre providing
commentary, guidance and advice on all legal and other
regulatory developments of relevance to automation,
installation & manufacturing.
d) To provide a forum for the exchange
of non-competitive information.
e) To promote the installation &